Day 2 of Whole30! I experienced the classic headache that supposedly comes with the first two weeks of this diet. My tastebuds feel dull without the sugar component to my meals but I know that I need to give my body (including my tongue) time to cleanse out the poisons of preservatives and the addiction to sugar.
- 4 Eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Step 1: Add all ingredients except olive oil. Pulse until frothy.
Step 2: While the blender is running, add olive a few drops at a time until it emulsifies. (This takes a while)
Step 3: Add the oil in a steady stream.
Step 4: Eat and Enjoy! This mayo can last a week in the fridge in an air-tight container.