I made this dressing to be paired with the delicious Southwestern Egg Rolls I made today. I needed something to cool my mouth after eating my new spicy creation and avocado ranch is the prefect sidekick for my egg rolls. I added the cilantro to give it an extra oomph and make it more authentic Latino twist since it will be paired with a “Tex-Mex” dish.
- 1 Avocado, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 small bunch Scallions, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Step 1: Combine all the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.