Garlic-Herbed Mushrooms

IMG_2587This recipe has to be the easiest and tastiest way of cooking mushrooms ever! Three ingredients in a crock pot and in a few hours you have mouth-watering mushrooms in a decadent gravy. Use all that extra gravy and pour it over some mashed potatoes or the main entre you are serving. My fiancé Ben and I gobbled up the entire thing!

Update June 9, 2014: I made three pounds of this recipe for a potluck dinner and it was a major hit! We had so much fun at outing and all the food was delicious. I was so proud to get a bunch of requests for the recipe.

Ingredients:

IMG_2545

• 1 pound of Button Mushrooms
  • 1/2 cup of Butter
  • 1 envelope of Lipton’s Savory Herb with Garlic (or your favorite flavor like Ranch or French Onion)

Step 1: Wipe down your mushrooms with a damp paper towel or cloth.

Step 2: Melt butter and seasonings.

IMG_2547

Step 3: Place mushrooms in the crock pot. Pour melted butter and herbs over mushrooms and give a quick stir to coat mushrooms.

IMG_2548

Step 4: Set crock pot from 1-4 hours.

Step 5: Eat and Enjoy!

8 Comments Add yours

1. Anonymous says:

Wow this was fabulous !

1. jazzy01 says:

Thanks! I hope you enjoy eating it as much as we did

2. LOvingliFe says:

Im loving these healthy recipes

1. jazzy01 says:

Thanks I am always looking forward to eating delicious and healthy meals

3. Remarkable things here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

4. adsf says:

Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web site daily, if so then you
    will absolutely take fastidious experience.

5. Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for sharing that fine recipe. I haven’t tried it yet, I just came accross it, but I will let you know when I try it.

1. Jazmin says:

Please do! I love to get comments on my viewers thoughts 🙂