- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves, crushed or minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 package of sliced White Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Step 1: Heat pan to medium heat. Add butter and melt.
Step 2: Add crushed/minced garlic and olive oil. Let sauté for about 30 seconds.
Step 3: Lower heat to low. Add mushrooms, soy sauce, pepper, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Sauté until mushrooms are tender.
Step 4: Remove from heat. Drain well and serve over pasta or with crackers.
Step 5: Eat and Enjoy!